Powertech Honda GX50 Post Driver (PPD-120)
|Engine: Honda 3-year nationwide warranty
Gearbox & Frame: 1-year parts warranty
POWERED BY A GENUINE HONDA 4-STROKE ENGINE – Honda’s GX50 general-purpose engine expands our Mini-Four Stroke lineup with a model that offers high output and outstanding performance. Capable of performing in demanding commercial and rental applications with excellent fuel efficiency and reliability. The GX50 is the first Honda four-stroke model in the two-horsepower class that is 360 degrees inclinable during operation and storage.
POWERTECH HONDA GX50 POST DRIVER (PPD-120)
The Powertech Honda GX50 Post Driver 120 is 'THE HULK' of fence post-drivers, and photos don't do it justice. Designed for the commercial fencing market the PPD-120 is the largest of the Powertech Post Driver range and is a serious piece of kit. Capable of driving small wooden stakes and star pickets right through to larger steel and wooden strainer posts, can even be paired with the Rotech Drive-Tight Strainer Post!
The Honda GX50 4-Stroke engine gives the PPD-120 its supreme punching power and reliability. This is the largest hand-held unit on the market so If you require a Fence Post Driver that does it all then this is the model for you. Engineered with an oil and grease lubricated gearbox and piston housing this unit is build to last and requires minimal maintenance.
The kit includes 5 different post sleeves and inserts to help cover the large variety of fence posts on the market today. We also have a selection of other adaptors to suit the most common applications so please give us a call if you are unsure whether what is provided in the kit will suit your needs.
- Capable of driving posts from 50mm-120mm.
- Powered by the Honda GX50 4-stroke engine.
- Max Power: 1.47kw@7000rpm 2.2Nm@5500rpm
- Impact energy: 25-60J
- Hydraulic oil & grease lubricated internals
- Unit weight: 24kg
- 360-degree inclinable operation.
- Includes five post sleeves 45mm, 55mm, 60mm, 78mm, 100mm & 120mm.
- Perfect for driving planting stakes, star pickets and a range of fencing posts from steel to wooden strainers.
- Internal spring-mounted handles for vibration absorption.
- Durable carry case and tool kit included.
Please note: Driving 100NB Steel Strainers requires our 118mm Steel Strainer Post Adaptor - https://www.powertechmachinery.com.au/shop/strainer-post-adaptor-100nb/